Thursday, January 19, 2012

Snow.


Don't get me wrong I am totally pro snow... ONLY between December 15-January 2nd. After that it is horrible. Miserable. And cold. 


Obviously if I am laying in bed drinking hot chocolate or ice skating on a pond or sledding; not going to school I am a happy camper (again WHEN IT IS THE HOLIDAY SEASON). But if I am going to school, wiping my car off in the freezing weather, or slipping around on ice I am not a fan. 


Being a tall girl who can't really walk on normal pavement or up and down stairs without falling, adding an icy, snowy layer in between me and the cement is NOT fun. I have to walk much slower when there is snow on the ground and therefore I am frequently late to wherever I am headed. And when I get there I am usually miserable because I am wet having recently fallen in a snow bank. Think I am exaggerating? I'm not. 


Story of my life... Literally. 
Anyway, snow is pretty and festive when I know it will be the holiday season and there are many presents waiting for me around the corner. But at any other time of the year?? GET ME TO HAWAII.

No comments:

Post a Comment