Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Boys with long hair.


Okay. This one is obvious. It isn't cute. And it never looks clean, I don't know why, but it doesn't. Never have I seen a boy with long hair and said anything but vom dot com. 


Don't get me wrong, I don't mind a little bit of a shaggy hair... But if it passes the ears it has GOT to go. It always looks stringy and greasy. Even if they've just showered! Yuck. I don't understand because girls with long hair look clean. But boys don't. I have seen many a cute boy look NAST with long hair. 


And don't even get me started on putting it into ponytails, or worse, buns. No thank you. If someone like Tom Brady or David Beckham can't pull it off, what makes you think you can? 


To sum up, if I see you from behind and can't tell if you are a boy or girl because of the length of your hair... I may just clip it off myself. 


Two girls kissing? Or a boy and girl? I should be able to tell.

Boy or Girl? The world may never know.

1 comment: