Monday, January 2, 2012

Chapstick.

More specifically, eating Chapstick. 


Ever since the second grade I have gagged when I see Chapstick all because of Meghan. A girl in my second grade class who ATE her Chapstick everyday. Can we say vom.com? 


I remember it so vividly, I came into school one day and there she was sitting in the hallway LICKING her chapstick. I asked her why she was doing it and she said "because it tastes so good" Are we kidding? 


Just wait. It gets worse. She actually took a bite out of it. It was the pink kind too... Cherry to be exact. I have not been able to use pink Chapstick since. I stick with the kind that isn't a stick. Or the non-flavored kinds because when I smell or see the flavored kind I just think of Meghan sitting in the hallway licking it like a popsicle. 

1 comment:

  1. Um.... I have similar memories of a kid with crayons. Luckily, it didn't ruin crayons for me! I read this and the first thing I thought was "Did I use it when I was with her the other day?" Haha. :) Love you.

    ReplyDelete