Saturday, January 14, 2012

Knees.


I literally did not even want to put pictures on this post, mostly because I am petrified of what I will find googling knee images. I can't handle how gross they are. Both inside and out. I am also petrified of tearing/dislocating mine but even without the injury aspect I hate knees. 


Look at this. It literally makes me want to cry.


Starting with the inside, just look at it... One little sack of fluid and a few ligaments are the only things standing between you jumping around loving life or not being able to walk. A sack of fluid (gross on it's own) is what separates your leg bones from grinding together. That is just NOT okay with me. I don't trust them. 


The nurse in my high school saw my knees once and said 
"Those are the ugliest knees I have ever seen"
Mine usually look like these ones


Also maybe it's just mine, but they are always bruised and swollen. I get that my friends and I all play volleyball so those are the only ones I see... But even if they haven't been scraped on the floor recently, they are not cute. I just don't like looking at them. Or hearing about them. Or hearing about injuries involving them. Or SEEING injuries happen to them. Ever.


So if I'm ever irritating you or you want me to shut my eyes, plug my ears, and stop talking just roll your pant leg up, touch your knee, and start talking about how they work. 

1 comment:

  1. Knees are very creepy :( ick. Mine hate me today after this weekend, sad times. And they're ALWAYS bruised, ugh. It's just life I guess. I get the bruises from dance mostly. But yup. I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete