Thursday, October 11, 2012

Burnt Coffee.

Alright. It's been awhile and I apologize... But I'm back... With a vengeance. One thing that makes me wanna scream VOM.COM?? 

Burnt Coffee. 

Okay, I expect this from places like Jazzman's or the Bistro at school - the coffee isn't good and it never will be. But when I go to Dunkin's or Starbucks, especially Dunks, and I sip on what I assume will be a delicious iced coffee and it's BURNT... I literally wanna throw it out the window (because let's face it, I'm always in the car drinking coffee... I live for drive thrus). 

Where all burnt coffee deserves to be. 

The worst part about burnt coffee from Dunks is that there's literally nothing you can do about it. You can't go back and beg for a non-burnt cup because if one cups burnt the rest is too... And you can't have them re-brew the whole pot because there will absolutely be a lugey floating in your cup if you do. I mean honestly it ruins your whole day. How can you enjoy a cup of coffee if it tastes like your licking pavement, or an ash tray. 

The worst part is of course that it's always in the morning or mid-afternoon when I really need a pick me up when this happens. I personally have been a barista and it's honestly hard to burn coffee, I don't know how people do it but somehow they manage quite frequently and it really is awful. It ruins your day, your mouth, and your breath for sure. 

Me too man, me too... 

This girl is clearly depressed over her cup o' Joe. 

So next time you take a nice big sip of coffee and it's burnt, think of me and chuck up the deuces and throw that NAST cup out the window yelling VOM.COM. 

Smelly smells coffee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment