Monday, February 6, 2012

Teen Momma.


Everybody knows the show Teen Mom. Many people watch it. I must say, I do. It's quite entertaining. There's one couple however that just rubs me the wrong way. Why you may ask? Well, because it's basically a threesome. There's the baby's daddy, the mamma, and the new boyfriend but it's unclear if the original two are actually over or not... Talk about Baby Mamma Drama. 


To add to that (don't hate me for saying this) the baby is hands-down the ugliest boy in all the seasons. I'm not saying babies need to be cute but I'm just saying when odd couples mate, it doesn't get pretty. That isn't even the reason they made this blog though... 


When the mom and dad were together they lived in the father's house, which is fine no big deal EXCEPT that they stayed living together when they broke up and then she started dating the new boy. He works at Olympia Sports and is abnormally tall. If you were wondering if Big Foot exists... He does. And he's dating a mother on Teen Mom. These two are the most awkward I've ever watched on television. There was an uncomfortable "sex talk" and an uncomfortable first birthday party documented on the show and other than those two events they just sit around in silence... Overall these two are odd looking and awkward.  


The father and mother of the child are pretty uncomfortable too because it is very unclear whether or not they are still hooking up. In my opinion they are. Which just makes this a whole mess of a relationship. And it's rumored that they hooked up and are back together... I can only hope they don't roll the dice again and reproduce. Although her current boyfriend wouldn't be much of a better idea either...

No comments:

Post a Comment